Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tagged...

My girlfriend Jenn "tagged" me on her blog recently. I don't usually play along with blogging "tags" just because I feel like my time is so limited online. So many places to "surf" not enough time to do it. But I thought this would be easy enough. Problem is, I can't really tag anyone because I seriously don't know anyone who reads my homeschooling blog who has a blog themselves! Only a couple of friends do so, I'll list them but then if you have a blog and want to play along, consider yourself tagged and post back here and let me know that you played along as well.
So here's what I'm supposed to do:1. Grab the nearest book.2. Open to page 56.3. Find the fifth sentence.4. Post the text of the next 2 to 5 sentences, along with these rules.5. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual book. Pick the CLOSEST!6. Tag five other people to do the same!
The book that was closest to me is going to be completely boring to you all! It is the Rainbow Resource catalog. That counts as a book right? It is a whopping 1367 pages long!

So, page 56 is all about Homeschool Helps products. The fifth sentence:
"The days of the week are listed down the left-hand side of the page, and each week has two blocks of space per page for a total of four separate blocks for each day. Each block has several green ones bordered by a couple white lines creating room to record objectives, activities, and assignments. Enough pages to last through the school year."
So how exciting was that for you? I followed the rules, it definitely wasn't the intellectual book, or most interesting was it?? Ha, ha, ha!
So, I'm tagging:
That's it! I don't know who else reads my blog and has a blog of their own! So..if you do, post here so I know and can check your's out!

No comments: