Monday, February 16, 2009

Great Resources for Home Schoolers

I love finding sites that have free goodies I can download and use for school. When I first began school I found this site: http://www.homeschoolfreebie.wholesomechildhood.com/ which had some audio things I could download all about home schooling and I would listen to them while I made dinner. I have found a few other things as well. If you click on the link, you can sign up as well. They will send you a list on Mondays of all the links they will share each day of the week. On Wednesday of this week I'll be downloading an audio book for the kids to listen to that is all about Harriet Tubman and the Underground Railroad. It is perfect for us because we are studying slavery and the Civil War right now. Two weeks ago we spent several days talking about Harriet and the Underground Railroad. Check out their site, I hope you find some things that work for you!

No comments: