Friday, April 24, 2009

A Bit of Privacy

You may notice that I didn't use Sweet Baby's name in the post below...that is because I have been thinking that since this blog is available for anyone to read it, I should keep the girls names hidden. I'm just trying to be responsible. So in the future you'll see these names:

Sissy (10 yo)
Peanut (6 yo)
Sweet Baby (4 yo)

The younger girls refer to Sissy as "Sissy" so that name was easy. When I was pregnant with our middle daughter we got an ultrasound VERY early and she looked like a little peanut sitting there all sung and I have called her that ever since. Finally Sweet Baby got her name from a lady at church who has always called her "Sweet Baby", it has kind of become our nickname for her as well.

I'm in the process of trying to clean up all of my past posts to reflect the changes.

No comments: