Monday, April 6, 2009

A Bit Emotional...

I simply cannot believe that my baby turned 10 this weekend. It dawned on me several times yesterday that if she moves out of the house by the time she is 20 her time in our home is 1/2 over and I honestly do not know where the first 10 years have gone. Now, yes, there are days I can't wait to get out of the house and get away for a couple hours. There are days the kids drive me crazy, but honestly, I cannot imagine my life without my girls.
Several times yesterday she looked so grown up to me. Her hair is getting so long and she is getting so tall. I bought her this adorable sun dress that she tried on that really made her look old! Can't I stop time? When she woke up I asked her, "SO, do you feel older?" Her comment was, "No, not really. But I do feel taller."
I hope you have a wonderful day today and take just a couple minutes to thank God for your children, grandchildren, nieces and nephews, any child in your life who is growing up so fast!

No comments: