Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Crafting Like The Big Girls





You may or may not know that I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and am in my 6th year of doing it. Many times throughout the year I hold classes in our home and the girls are almost always around while my customers are taking part in class. All the girls refer to my customers as "the ladies" and having them come in and especially enjoy seeing the projects I create for the

m to make. We are taking a laid back approach to school this month and baking, decorating, crafting, cleaning and just hanging out together. The girls wanted to send Christmas cards to a few friends of theirs so I had an idea.

I had the girls sit down and have a "consultation" with me about the colors they would want to use on a Christmas card and the pictures they would like to use. I then designed the card, just like I do for "the ladies" and they all sat around creating like my customers do.

We all had a great time and I really enjoyed seeing them feel like grown ups, working the same way "the ladies" do.

No comments: