Friday, January 2, 2009

Winter Fun in Michigan



I love taking un-posed photos...you never know what you will get. I especially love ones of my kids because it seems like that is the time that you get to see their real emotion. This photo is one of Sissy and her dad having a snowball fight just before Christmas. He is such a wonderful father and I love having it documented! When I don the winter snow gear it is usually just to help shovel the driveway, but daddy will actually get into the winter games. Here is a photo of the girls making the first snowman of the year. They don't build a lot of snowmen because "it is to hard". I suppose they still are a bit young to hoist a big belly ball into the middle of their snow friend, but even a little guy like this one dresses up the lawn!


No comments: