Monday, November 17, 2008

Last Disney Photo

I promise...unless you want more! I mean I did take 487 photos!!! But seriously, here is the only photo of our family in front of the castle. I can't believe the trip we have waited for so long is over in just over a week....almost makes me weepy. Seriously though, the last night in the parks we were at Magic Kingdom and watched the Spectro Magic Parade. We decided to skip the fireworks because the kids were tired and only I REALLY wanted to see them. So, as we were trying to get out of the park before everyone else did, I actually teared up and started crying. daddy said, "Oh my gosh! Are you kidding me?" But my sweet Sissy said, "I'm glad you are crying, I felt like crying but was afraid someone would tease me!" HMMM, you mean like your dad?!?!?

If I didn't say it, it was a fabulous trip. We were eating dinner tonight and out of no where, Peanut says, "Wow, I really miss the Buzz Lightyear ride." Hey...that's what it is all about isn't it? Simple pleasures.

1 comment: